Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.285 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 28% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨96,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨69,194 (元6,728) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)