Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.698 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 27% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨95,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨69,663 (元6,512) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)