Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.761 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 36% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨54,768 (元5,611) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)