Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.459 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 45% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨34,234 (元3,619) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)