Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.413 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 41% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨54,864 (元5,828) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (39 minutes ago)