Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.957 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 27% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨45,924 (元4,612) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)