Cost of living comparison between Linyi, China and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.855 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 22% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨73,508 (元7,459) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (40 minutes ago)