Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.665 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,164 (元8,735) in Linfen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)