Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.459 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 102% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨189,518 ($2,809) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)