Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12062 INR / CRC
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 24% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,230 (₡ 1,121,111) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergamo costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)