Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11995 INR / CRC
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 31% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,605 (₡ 680,324) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)