Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11734 INR / CRC
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 29% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,536 (₡ 1,027,227) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (42 minutes ago)