Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11867 INR / CRC
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 29% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,048 (₡ 1,020,027) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)