Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.983 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 66% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,950 (€1,636) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)