Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.719 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 63% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,544 (€1,592) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)