Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.602 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 69% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,743 (€1,740) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)