Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,829 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.192 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 28% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,746 (S/. 5,930) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)