Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,971 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.945 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 26% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,571 (S/. 3,939) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)