Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09058 INR / MWK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 20% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,021 (1,324,996 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (42 minutes ago)