Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09494 INR / MWK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,665 (1,081,356 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (30 minutes ago)