Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08988 INR / MWK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,836 (888,234 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)