Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09044 INR / MWK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,197 (1,063,612 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)