Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09082 INR / MWK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,194 (849,991 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (about 1 hour ago)