Cost of living comparison between Lijiang City, China and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.863 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,067 (元8,017) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (about 1 hour ago)