Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.814 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨71,634 (元7,299) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)