Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.504 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨84,732 (元8,915) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (39 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)