Cost of living comparison between Liberec, Czech Republic and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.698 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 41% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,078 (32,650 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)