Cost of living comparison between Liberec, Czech Republic and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.697 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 40% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,705 (48,827 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)