Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.620 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,371 (31,824 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (29 minutes ago)