Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 76% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,241 (€2,276) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)