Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.457 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨77,699 (4,721 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)