Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.229 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 116% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨224,208 (€2,760) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)