Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.531 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 102% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨222,300 (£2,377) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)