Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 48% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,291 (€1,960) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)