Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 69% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,928 (€1,630) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (about 2 hours ago)