Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 60% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,875 (€1,842) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)