Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.049 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 6% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨88,399 ($1,299) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)