Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.010 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 8% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨69,215 ($1,065) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kraków costs 22 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,643 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (36 minutes ago)