Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.709 INR / PAB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,070 (1,645 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)