Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.371 INR / DOP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨98,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨80,412 (RD$ 58,650) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)