Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.362 INR / DOP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 17% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨64,964 (RD$ 47,709) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)