Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.396 INR / DOP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 26% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨57,710 (RD$ 41,349) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)