Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,081 (€1,514) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)