Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.548 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 63% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨179,497 (€2,256) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)