Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 49% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,868 (€1,288) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (10 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (34 minutes ago)