Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 106% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,127 (€2,230) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)