Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 60% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,915 (€2,123) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)