Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.781 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 5% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨70,215 (元7,179) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)