Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.894 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨87,678 (46,280 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)