Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.925 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨58,784 (30,539 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)