Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.882 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨55,352 (29,411 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)