Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨57,547 (₨93,395) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)