Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 896 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18076 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨79,992 (442,543 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 550,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aurangabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)