Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Amritsar, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21888 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 22% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,429 (522,800 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)