Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21664 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 26% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,771 (363,602 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)