Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.691 INR / PGK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 27% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,028 (5,753 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)