Cost of living comparison between Lae, Papua New Guinea and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.458 INR / PGK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 36% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,631 (5,948 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)