Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.425 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨53,327 (Mex$ 15,572) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)