Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.329 INR / BOB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,615 ($b9,713) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)