Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.457 INR / BOB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 9% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,185 ($b10,805) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (35 minutes ago)