Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.480 INR / BOB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,042 ($b9,498) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (about 1 hour ago)