Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.049 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,448 ($932) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (37 minutes ago)