Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.039 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 52% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,788 ($2,011) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)