Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.864 INR / HNL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,354 (L 33,992) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)