Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.773 INR / HNL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,753 (L 39,212) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Indore costs ₨55 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pune costs ₨206 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)