Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.098 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 50% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,187 (€1,757) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)