Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 63% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,818 (€1,830) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (about 1 hour ago)