Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.132 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 68% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,049 (€2,187) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)