Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 86% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,934 (¥244,899) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)