Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,937 (¥244,664) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)