Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 115% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨210,469 (¥346,197) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)