Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 223.172 INR / KWD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 168% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨209,325 (Dinar 938) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (31 minutes ago)