Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 222.962 INR / KWD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 167% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨208,286 (Dinar 934) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)