Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 212.680 INR / KWD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 121% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,641 (Dinar 840) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)