Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.092 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨86,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨80,208 (руб 73,470) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)