Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 13% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨81,221 (元8,545) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (20 minutes ago)