Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.028 INR / GHS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 12% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨82,129 (GH₵5,124) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (44 minutes ago)