Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.687 INR / GHS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 22% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨48,543 (GH₵3,305) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)