Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,034 (¥253,517) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (39 minutes ago)