Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨201,238 (¥325,622) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)