Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,066 (¥211,086) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)