Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.941 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,127 (RM8,449) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)