Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.177 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,123 (RM6,313) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)