Cost of living comparison between Kuantan, Malaysia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.076 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 47% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,679 (RM7,134) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)