Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,983 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.601 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,271 (RM5,274) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)