Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,845 prices entered by 360 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.918 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,656 (RM6,482) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)