Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,072 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.732 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨56,542 (RM3,838) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)