Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.397 INR / NOK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 175% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨269,330 (kr 32,073) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)