Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.451 INR / NOK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 133% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,371 (kr 24,478) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (34 minutes ago)