Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.331 INR / NOK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 175% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨197,846 (kr 23,749) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)