Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.001 INR / NOK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 145% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨229,362 (kr 28,665) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (40 minutes ago)