Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.018 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,211 (5,569 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)