Cost of living comparison between Kraków, Poland and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.814 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,495 (4,430 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)