Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.424 INR / HKD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 157% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨241,040 (HK$28,615) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (41 minutes ago)