Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.314 INR / HKD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 154% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨238,448 (HK$28,681) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (about 2 hours ago)