Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.620 INR / HKD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 243% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨268,285 (HK$31,123) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)