Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 53% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,467 (€1,521) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (35 minutes ago)