Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.035 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,639 (RM5,629) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (40 minutes ago)