Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.695 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨93,030 (RM6,331) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)