Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.812 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨88,758 (RM5,992) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)