Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.007 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,223 (RM7,304) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (33 minutes ago)