Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.415 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,574 (RM6,310) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)