Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.257 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,871 (6,193 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 1.00₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)