Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨76,007 (руб 70,311) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)