Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨101,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨85,420 (руб 79,663) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)