Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.295 INR / PHP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨65,655 (Php50,704) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)