Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,489 (¥155,540) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)